- Low Design Costs – Minimal engineering charge and usually no tooling. Low prototyping cost with no minimums. You can experiment and implement on a pilot scale without a large investment.
- High Brightness – The brightness of electroluminescence (EL) - 30 Ft –L and more in many applications – without the degradation in brightness commonly associated with EL.
- Heat/EMI Free – Our Woven Fiber Optic panels generate no heat or electromagnetic interference.
- Compact Size – Our standard panels are thin, as low as .068 inches (1.7mm), with thinner constructions available.
- Range of Colors – Standard LED colors include green, white, blue, red, amber and yellow-green.
- Lower Power – Requires less power than EL, CCFL or LED Array – as low as 10-20mA at 2 VDC – and no inverter.